• Notify your team leader/supervisor
  • Register your absence in Primula – “My Page” - Sick leave
  • Don’t forget to register in Primula the date of returning from sick leave

NOTE: if you are sick more than 21 calendar days, you need to visit a doctor to get a certificate. You should also apply for sickness benefit from Försäkringskassan. (www.forsakringskassan.se)

NOTE: All medical certificates relating to a single sickness absence should be submitted to your contact at Administration and your supervisor at the Department and also the original medical certificates should be sent to Försäkringskassan. All documents relating to illness, including doctor’s certificates, are treated with strict confidence. Your employer has the responsibility to investigate the possibility of adapting the work and your work environment to make it easier for you to come back to work