- You are here:
- Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Grants from the European commission to DBB 2016-05-23 The European commission has decided to fund an international training network that focusses on the molecular mechanisms of mitochondrial gene expression. Among the fourteen groups from Europe are Alexey Amunts and Martin Ott from DBB.
- Piecing together the cells “elevator-like” mechanism for sodium 2016-02-05 Researchers from Stockholm University have pieced together how sodium is transported into and out of our cells. This could be a potential benefit for the development of novel treatments against some forms of cancer and hypertension. The results are published as an article in the scientific journal Nature Structure and Molecular Biology.
- 31 May SciLifeLab Seminar and Workshop New Approaches in cell Based Assays-Getting More Out Of Less?
- 02 Jun SciLifeLab seminar: Alan Warren, Department of Haematology, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research Mechanisms of late cytoplasmic 60S subunit maturation
- 03 Jun Dissertation: Christoph Peters Topology Prediction of α-Helical Transmembrane Proteins
- 07 Jun Lunch seminar: Prof. Osamu Nureki, Department of Biological Sciences, Tokyo University High-resolution X-ray Crystallography of Membrane Proteins and Molecular Mechanisms of Membrane Transporters
- 09 Jun SciLifeLab seminar: Rafael Fernandez Leiro, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology Snapshots of the E.coli DNA replication machinery by cryo-EM
From the Chair
- Workshops kring ny lärplattform 2016-05-24
- Seminar: Working in Sweden - what everyone should know 2016-05-23
- Invitation to SciLifeLab Open House 2016-05-23
- Nyhetsbrev om forskningsfinansiering, etik och internationalisering, maj 2016 2016-05-23
- STINT utlyser bidrag inom programmet Teaching Sabbatical 2016-05-23